Substance Abuse Recovery and Life Transformation
Titus 2 Partnership, Inc. is an all volunteer-operated non-profit ministry (501c3) in Bay County, Florida, offered for women seeking substance abuse recovery and life recovery from other life-limiting dysfunctions. Titus Partnership Inc. offers a structured women-only Christian education, discipleship and mentoring program. The program components encompass character and spiritual formation, substance abuse recovery and education, life-skills training, and vocational skill development. Titus 2 partners believe the individual benefits from a decidedly Christian ministry promoting substance abuse recovery and life transformation through learning and living the Gospel of Christ that includes women mentoring women, working the 12 step model with a Biblical perspective, and assimilation into healthy faith community.
Statement of Faith
We believe that Jesus Christ is the incarnate God, born of a virgin, that He was resurrected and ascended into Heaven, and that He will come again in power and glory.
We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
We believe that a personal relationship with the risen Christ, through His reaching out and drawing us to Himself, is the way to salvation and that this invitation to relationship is available to all people.
We believe that each believer in Jesus Christ can live a godly life of obedience in a spiritually maturing life through the ministry of the Holy Spirit, having not only freedom from the penalty of sin and life eternal with Christ in Heaven, but also power over temptation to sin in this life.
We believe that the Church is Christ’s means of uniting believers and providing community for them as well as welcoming non-believers into community and salvation as we reach out into the world in accordance with Christ’s command to “go”, “baptize”, and “teach”.
Vision, Mission and Goals
Titus 2 Ministry Vision
Women Mentoring Women in Christ
To provide substance abuse recovery and life transformation for marginalized women through Christian instruction, discipleship, and mentoring to support change and healing.
- Support marginalized women with life-limiting dysfunctions, including substance abuse and addiction, in moving toward permanent solutions for successful living with a healthy identity in a personal relationship with Christ and involvement in Christian community through Christian Twelve Step program, Christian education, discipleship, and mentoring toward change and healing.
- Assist women seeking substance abuse recovery and life transformation to enter into and navigate systems of care, remove barriers to recovery, stay engaged in the recovery process, and live full, whole, and healthy lives free from life-limiting dysfunction.
- Increase the long-term success of women seeking substance abuse recovery and healing from other life-limiting dysfunctions by fostering work-ordered lives and supporting their commitment to becoming productive members of Christian spiritual and recovery community.
- Increase the effective ministry of volunteers and substance abuse recovery students, helping both develop valuable relationships and become more effective members of Christian community.
Ways to Help
- Financial Support [Learn More]
- Volunteer - Participate in a study with the substance abuse recovery and life transformation students, serve as a sponsor for a woman in a Sunday School class, provide a supper and fellowship time for women, teach a short term class, lead a Bible study, serve in the house as a “volunteer supervisor” to engage with the women and provide oversight when staff is off. [Learn More]
- Become an Instructor or Mentor - One is encouraged to volunteer with the program for a minimum of 3 months to understand the program goals and activities and gain experience with the women, earning their trust. [Learn More]
- Help With Immediate Needs – Furniture, kitchen needs, household items, cleaning supplies, etc. [Learn More]
- Join the Intercessory Prayer Team – [Learn More]