Who We Are
Titus 2 Partnership, Inc. is a volunteer-operated non-profit ministry (501c3) in Bay County, Florida, offered for those who are motivated to seek substance abuse education and life recovery from life-limiting dysfunctions in a structured women-only Christian education, discipleship and mentoring program. The program components encompass character and spiritual formation, substance abuse education, life-skills training, and vocational skill development. Titus 2 partners believe that the local community benefits from a decidedly Christian ministry promoting structured life transformation through learning and living the Gospel of Christ that includes women mentoring women, working the 12 step model with a Biblical perspective, and assimilation into healthy faith community.
Ways to Help
- Financial Support [Learn More]
- Volunteer - Participate in a study with the students, serve as a sponsor for a student in a Sunday School class, provide a supper and fellowship time for students, teach a short term class, lead a Bible study for students, serve in the house as a “volunteer supervisor” to engage with the students and provide oversight to students when staff is off (Saturdays, Sunday afternoons, holidays). [Learn More]
- Become an Instructor or Mentor - Before pursuing instructor or mentor status, one is encouraged to volunteer with the program for a minimum of 3 months to understand the program goals and activities and gain experience with the students, earning their trust. Instructor or mentor applications require more in depth self-disclosure and discussion of one’s personal faith journey with the program staff. [Learn More]
- Help With Immediate Needs – Furniture, kitchen Needs, household items, cleaning supplies, etc. [Learn More]
- Join the Intercessory Prayer Team – [Learn More]